1. The most efficient and quietest furnace you can buy (SLP98V)
Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire and low-fire operation of Lennox SLP98VUH070V36B and leading competitive units at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.5.3 of AHRI 260. Efficiency ratings established per test standard: ANSI/ASHRAE 103-2007.
2. The most quiet and efficient central air conditioner and heat pump you can buy (XC21/XP21)
A combination of sound ratings established per AHRI's test standard: 270 and efficiency ratings established per AHRI's test standard: ANSI/AHRI 210/240-2008.
3. The quietest central air conditioner or heat pump you can buy (XC17/XP17)
Air conditioners/heat pumps have sound ratings established per AHRI's test standard: AHRI 270. Size for size, as a product family, these air conditioners/heat pumps have the lowest published sound ratings of any major U.S. brand of air conditioning/heat pump equipment.
4. The quietest and most efficient air handler you can buy (CBX40UHV)
Based on sound pressure levels during operation of CBX40UHV-36 with factory installed MERV16 Precision Pleat™ media filter and leading competitive three-ton units at equivalent static pressure when set up per section 4.5.3 of AHRI's test standard. AHRI 260-2001; and efficiency (CFM/Watt) ratings established per AHRI's test standard: ANSI/AHRI 210/240-2005.
5. The most efficient single-stage air conditioner and heat pump you can buy (XC17/XP17)
Efficiency claim based on comparison of single-stage air conditioning and heat pump products' SEER/HSPF as published in AHRI (December 2009). Actual system combination efficiency may vary. Consult a Lennox dealer or AHRI at www.ahridirectory.org for exact system efficiencies.